Giving at C3
At C3, we believe that giving should be cheerful and sacrificial because it is an act of worship and obedience to God. We also think it should be easy. No one at C3 is compelled to give or made to feel guilty about tithes and offerings. C3’ers give because they love God and love the mission of their church.
THREE WAYS you can give at C3
- BY CHECK OR CASH. You can give by cash or check when the buckets are passed on Sunday. We also have giving envelopes available at C3, so you can use cash and still have a record of your gift. You can also mail in your gift to C3 at PO Box 521, South Point, OH 45680.
- THROUGH ONLINE GIVING. You can give online at C3 without having to sign up or having your credit or debit card information kept on file. It’s fast, easy, and, most importantly, it’s secure. You can also automate the important by setting up automatic repeating online giving at C3. You choose how much you want to give and how often, and your gift will be given automatically. You can change or cancel your gift at any time.
- WITH OUR GIVING KIOSK. The giving kiosk is a convenient way to give using your check or credit card on campus at C3. Very few of us carry our checkbooks around anymore, and we rarely have cash!
Set Up Recurring Online Giving at C3
Generosity is an important part of what it means to be a follower of Jesus. At C3, we believe we should Automate the Important by setting up repeating online giving. Because of the importance of your gift to what God is doing at C3 and the spiritual importance of being generous, C3 has embraced digital giving. In fact, C3 Automates the Important by setting up automatic repeating digital gifts to the ministries it supports throughout the world.
We are living in an increasing digital and mobile society. Information travels around the world quickly because it travels around the world digitally. Videos are captured digitally and immediately uploaded to YouTube. Paying bills online is now a common occurrence, increasing ten times in the last decade. It’s time for us to embrace digital giving.
Here are some reasons why:
- We are living in a cashless society. It seems like the only people using checks these days are the people in front of us in the express checkout line at Wal Mart. Because most people have credit and debit cards, a large percentage of people who attend C3 don’t have cash or checks with them.
- Repeating online gifts create consistency.
- You can give 24/7, not just during church services. More opportunities to contribute to the mission and vision of our church. Give when your are sick or out of town.
- C3’s weekly contributions fuel every ministry and outreach of the church.
- Digital giving helps us become disciplined givers. In 1 Corinthians 8-9, Paul challenged the Corinthian believers to give regularly, sacrificially, and cheerfully. Digital giving helps you be intentional with your generosity.
Where does my gift go?
C3 strives to be a generous church with big dreams and a heart for our community. We are relentless in our pursuit to share God’s love in practical ways with our community because we believe that saved people serve people. A question that has been at the heart of who we are as a church is “how would the community feel if we no longer opened our doors?” Would they notice? Would they care? Or, would they feel like the community is missing out because Cross Community Church no longer existed? C3 exists to change our community and world. C3 offers a variety of different ministries that all seek to help people take their next step in their relationship with God.
From C3’s community outreach projects to our engaging CrossKids ministry and dynamic Sunday morning worship time, C3’s core people and attenders who give to C3 play a huge role in helping C3 impact the community around it. C3 has committed itself to being a generous church, and it is made up of crazy, generous people who are committed to seeing God do great things in the tri-state through C3.
Because of the generosity of the people of C3:
- Every week men and women are learning they matter to God and find purpose in their lives.
- Nearly 100 kids and teenagers are taught that God loves them each week in exciting environments.
- Thousands of dollars gets poured back into helping our community be a better place.
- Every week God changes someone’s life at C3.